Pages

12.15.2009

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hello kind folk, my name is Janessa. I will be using this place as a creative outlet because I get bored with other sites too easily.

A few little tidbits about myself:

  • I am a college senior majoring in Architectural Engineering.
  • I was born in the late eighties but I am not on that "eighties baby" bull... the only thing I love about the eighties is the music.
  • I love to indulge in culinary arts; I cook for friends all the time
  • I wear my hair natural because I wanted people to see the au naturale side of me. Plus there's only but so much you can do with relaxed hair.
  • I dabble in the vegetarian lifestyle because it's calling my name I swear. For now I am a "flexitarian".
  • I am a movie enthusiast and an avid reader, there' so much to be seen.
  • I cannot stand the internet but utilize it mainly because my friends and associates choose to live and display themselves on sites such as facebook, twitter, etc. and talking to them up here comes easier to them than texting or a simple phone call... sad but true.
Hopefully I will not bore any readers up here. That is all for now.

Janessa M. Smith

1 comment:

  1. "flexitarian" i see you boo! lol..your blog is beautiful... keep writing..i love to read my friends' writings <3

    ReplyDelete