Pages

12.26.2009

Continuing Ventures and the Balancing Effect

Winter break is halfway done and I can seriously say that I am at peace.

I finally finished my 100 new movies in 2009 hobby goal and since I hit that mark I can't help but continue. I'm currently watching Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love, one that was recommended by a friend of mine. Movies like these entice certain thoughts. I want to get more in touch with my more spiritual side and be more in tune with my body and such. My brain is a sponge and I am wanting to know more and be more knowledgeable on what makes me tick and keeps me content.

It's crazy trying to balance the two lifestyles and keep my eyes on my ultimate goals. On one end the spectrum I have constant meetings and the pressure of engineering classes and conferences and on the other end I want to make more time for mediation and get more in touch with my spirituality and make time for bible study and such. I know that somehow and by some way I will be able to balance the two

Time for me to get started on this five year plan and work on another visions board. I have big plans for myself. I always allow for some surprises and unfortunate events that may come my way. Eventually I'll put some more pep in my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I am here honey! & I hear you... Keep your insights coming -I love them. I love you & I feel you to the tenth degree lol ... I have a lot going on & I live most of my life on the inside (of my Self). I am also seeking balance but my true goal is to integrate EVERYTHING from health to school/studies to work.. I sense that once I become clear about what I am truly desiring.. then I can kick back and watch my new world take form around me.. DELICIOUS!! The work of women - so profoundly simple & inspiring. Peace!

    ReplyDelete