Pages

12.27.2009

Aiming for a more positve outlook!

I truly aim to be...

I've emerged from my emotional cave with feeling more at ease than before. Things don't get to me like they used to and I'm loving how things are falling into place. I am jumping on the opportunity to utilize this time to work on myself mentally and physically. I need to get back in shape and get my mindset back on the right track fully. Not making any resolutions because I made my plans back in the season of planting and am currently in the process of clearing which is coming so easy to me with the solitude of Winter break happening. Clearing out negative influences, people, and malicious thoughts that would hinder me from reaching these goals. I'm on the come-up I tell you, it's that easy.

Many blessings of peace and love,

Miss Sincere

1 comment:

  1. I believe in you QUEEN! You are so RIGHT! It is that easy!!! You are a radiant woman & I love your presence & divine feminine energy.. You always feel open & flowing to me... Everything you're aspiring to is already yours... That's all... Just open up your HEART feel it.. then your eyes will be satisfied LOL - Life is beautiful... especially when you have friends to share it with!!

    Ciao,
    P

    ReplyDelete